Oct 16, 2013

Converse gang up for an adventure



SO yees,  I know, I know... I've been lazy and blah blah..
I'd like to skip that nonsense.

BECAUSE I just arrived to Helsinki after a week in France.
It was my first visit in France so I was pretty excited to go.
For my luck we also made a quick tour also in the lovely
Paris before continuing to West towards our destination
Rennes.


"Do SOMETHING" 




 "I mean... everybody knows Eiffel tower.. so like maybe no more pictures of it"


Converse gang (and my double chin - how attractive)

yes I know that there were more than enough photos of us
with the Eiffel tower... so maybe we're done with them.

I loved to see Paris but I think it was mostly because of my 
lovely friends.



This last picture has nothing to do with Paris, or the Eiffel
it's actually taken from my bedroom in Rennes :)

Au revoir ppl
xoxo
Anniina

2 comments:

Speak up your mind, I'm listening