Oct 30, 2013

Spend my nights howling at the moon

Yeah so I don't really sleep
much at nighs.
I'm a bit insomniac 
and lately it's been getting
worse and worse.

And so I found this song by
Allen Stone, called Sleep.
(I so feel you, Al)



 I never get sleep
No, I just reach
I can feel it on the ends of my fingers
taste it on the tip of my tongue
so now you see why 
I never get sleep


That's pretty much the case
I try, hard, to get sleep
I'm exhausted 
but not sleepy.


(Now sleep!)
I've already tried
(Drink whisky!)
It makes my throat too dry
(Smoke weed!)
It makes my eyes all red
(Take a pill!)
What and end up dead?


I feel like I've already
tried everything..
but yes
I'll keep on trying 
but it ain't easy.


xoxo 
Anniina


No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak up your mind, I'm listening