Aug 26, 2013

Waiting for the nightfall

I'm kinda afraid of the dark. You wouldn't know that if you visit my room during the wintertime. Because I don't want to put the lights on at all. (Christmas lights and candles are not counted)
I enjoy the darkness and I love to go for a walk with Maximus after nightfall.
At the same time I feel a bit unsecure when I can't see what is going on around me. (though... What you don't see, can't hurt you.)



What I like about darkness and night time, are the stars. I just can't get enough of watching them. And the moon! And the beautiful colours of the night sky.


But when your dog starts barking at an empty road... well you just kinda want to run back home and never look back...if you know what I mean



Well enjoy the darkening nights folks

xoxo
Anniina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak up your mind, I'm listening