Aug 20, 2013

Beautiful people

I don't know why but I've kinda loved the whole world (well not quite...) lately.
For example today I felt an urge to tell every one how important they are to me. I still didn't want to wake up everyone.

I don't know what I'd do without my friends. (propably just sit on a sofa at home alone watching tv and eating candies and shit) They always cheer me up somehow. I don't even know how they do it. Maybe I just have the greatest friends on earth.


oh I know that Taru will hate me for this
but I still kinda love this shot <3 p="">


Anyway I wanted to say that it makes me extremely sad to see people walking around on the streets with depressed looks on their faces and you know they look like they're done with their life. I just wish I could go and shake them. I want to scream at them "NO. you're life isn't this boring. you can do the things you want to, you can make your heart's deepest desires to reality."
What I really do is smile to them, trying to steal a smile back. 


Make your own path and own it. Don't care about the other people's opinions. Be that colourful spot in the grey mass. Brighten up someone's day. Reveal your feelings for that special someone. Love your loved ones with your whole heart. 



xoxo
Anniina

PS. Oh how nonsense this all was but I needed to get this out of my mind.
Love you guys and the whole world <3 p="">

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak up your mind, I'm listening