Jun 12, 2013

I love...

Yes, well, you guys weren't that excited to give
me suggestions about what to write but I got 
few from my dear friend Niklas (<
They weren't easy ones but I'll do my best :D

He asked me to do a post about what I love but said
that I'm not allowed to write
"I love carrots"
Sad, huh? 
But to make this one more
artistic
(I have no idea what that means
but I'll give it a go)





...making artistic boxes and scrapbooks. 
I always feel like I make them look like me or if I'm doing
it for present to someone, like them. It's really important
to put whole heart in it so that you can see that it's been made 
with love. Like the box above for example is made for my spanish
stuff (dictionaries, notes, money for trip, meds and memories).
I named it my "Spain -box" and after my trip to there I will fulfill
it with photos and little things.
My goal is to remove all the plastic boxes from my room (there's
a lot of them) and replace them with this kind of artistic boxes.
That's how it's easier to keep the things in place.



...pleasing people. (And I know what 
you're thinking xD) But I mean that I always
want that all the people near me are happy
and I'm willing to do anything
to keep them happy and safe.


...photographing. And not some serious one
but taking cool pictures just for fun. 
I love it when I get a good picture from some 
tiny moment and capture something unique. 
 (also the photo below)
 

Solo Quiero ser Feliz :) ♥ | via Facebook 
...smiling. The best feeling is to smile to some
stranger and to get a smile back. I always feel like
I've made someone's day. I also very often smile
at random things, because I get happy from very
simple, everyday things.


 
...romantic things. Everything that involves love 
somehow is something I can't resist.

 
...beautiful skies. And everything that
is beautiful somehow.
I just want to enjoy every second of life 
and that's why I always look for the beautiful
parts in every situation. Sometimes it's
hard, but totally worth it.


...life. It's so amazing and exciting adventure.
The best part of it is that I'll never know
where it'll take me next.

(tried to keep it brief)
xoxo
Anniina

2 comments:

  1. why did you NOT include me as one of the things you love !!!??? >:c I'm so disappointed of you right now :'c Y U NO LOVE ME ? kiveshuora.

    t juunouhuu

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh sweetum, you must understand that you're my every day essential <3

      Delete

Speak up your mind, I'm listening