Jun 19, 2013

captured seconds


I am going to write about the theme 
"being Finnish" later this week
(tosin ajattelin ehkä kirjoittaa sen englanniksi, 
että myös ulkomaalaiset ymmärtävät
millaista on olla suomalainen :D sori

But today I decided to share my captured 
moments (read my previous post "I love...")
 from my trip to Helsinki.


Like I said, children are my favourite
when it comes to photographing.
They are so spontaneous
and innocent.
These two kids are my cousins.
They are just awesome!



They just do stuff that looks
amazing in pictures. 
(In case you are quick enough to capture 
those precious moments)


I think every one of us could 
learn something from these 
kids who know how to 
enjoy life.






"Can't you do this, Anniina?" 
As a matter of fact, I don't.
(what a surprise.. xD)


I told her to be serious...
she said "This looks funnier"
And she was right,
as always.


xoxo
         Anniina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak up your mind, I'm listening