Apr 25, 2013

"Sadness is but a wall between two gardens" - Gibran

"I've cried, and you'd think I'd be
better for it, but the sadness just sleeps,
and it stays in my spine
the rest of my life."
-Conor Oberst


I've been somehow quite sad lately. 
It hasn't shown from my face, because 
I'm rather good at hiding it.
At times you may see my mask slipping away
for a moment and then you can see
a blink of it.

I don't know a reason for it.
I know there are many things that
affect to it but there must also be something
else. And it worries me.


Though I've been swallowing
my tears for a few days now, 
hope keeps me going.
It's something I hold on to until
the very end.
By hoping I keep myself sane, 
so please don't judge my silly hopes.

I think it's crucial for humans to hope.
You can't simply keep going if you've lost
all the hope.
You have no reason to keep going.



I will eventually
get myself back together 
and be able to be my 
bubbly self.
Sadness, overthinking and worrying 
are just something 
my sensitive mind does 
when I'm struggling.




comment and like

Smile
   Anniina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak up your mind, I'm listening