Apr 22, 2013

It is not in the stars ...

...to hold our destiny
but in ourselves.
-William Shakespeare



Future seems like a big black hole to me. 
I thought I knew what I wanted from life, but suddenly
I found myself in the room full of doors.
Every single one of those doors represents an 
option in my life.
I suddenly realized that there's more than one
thing I can do and be.
But how to choose wisely?


I think the biggest problem for me is
the fear of unknown.
I'm afraid of choosing the wrong path.
I don't want to regret stupid
choices I've made
but to enjoy every second of life.


I want to do something
I really love
with people
I truly love and admire.

There's so much I want from life,
but so little I can really know
for sure
about the future.

One thing's certain;
I'm going to love with my whole heart.



"Even though the future seems so 
far away, it is actually beginning
right now"
- Mattie Stepanek


Fear not,
   Anniina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak up your mind, I'm listening