Jul 1, 2012

Always the tone of surprise.

Yesterday was a good day - first I was at Granny's and then I spend the whole evening with Annika.
I love to be at my Granny's because there's always good food and good company with bad jokes. We always play card with my Grandpa or watch sports together. I really know nothing better. So I spend half of my holiday there.
Later Annika came to us and we made some pizza and listened to Michael Bublé. Later we watched a movie and ended up discussing about the fact that which character is more important to the movie Moody or Lupin. Of course we all know the answer (Lupin!) she just couldn't believe it. :) I think we'll never agree about that but we had fun! Anyway, done with the nonsense, here are some photos from yesterday. (Because it's too late to say today...)






 My grandpa made us smoked salmon. It was too good...


My granny has an awesome garden with such a lovely flowers.
 She looks surprised, our pizza ended up being good. It wasn't a surprise, 
wasn't it?



Trust yourself and others will too.

Love
     Anniina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak up your mind, I'm listening