Jun 29, 2012

Wind of changes.

I wanted to do something new - So I decided to change the name of my blog to a bit more original one than Daydreams. Hope you like the new name and the gadget photo. I also will change my posts a bit. I hope you'll leave comments about those too. :) It's always good to have feedback.

Now I don't post those Italy photos yet but a pictures from days after the trip. There has been a lot of things going on and I've seen many people during the last two weeks in Finland. Most of the photos are from monday and today, when I spend time with Jasmin. On monday we had a "photoshoot" for her blog and today she painted my nails. :) We had fun and here are few pictures from this week.


So here are the result of hour's work. I like them. A lot.


At Jasmin's Day Spa.




Those crystal-lamp photos are from monday when my family and I visited my dad's workmate.


We had a visiting star in our photoshoot :)



We found a perfect brickwall for the background to give the photos that nice vibe.


And of course when friends meet after a long time there must be some nice chatting. In our case it normally ends up being a real therapy session.
Anyway, it has been awesome and relaxing seeing all my dear friends and relatives in a short time. It always makes you feel there's a reason why you appear. And I believe that everything and everyone has their meaning - it's all part of the big plan. :)

Love
    Anniina

5 comments:

  1. This was such a good post! Like you said, you write better in english. ;) Keep doing posts like these! ;) It was nice to see you, too and hope will see each other alot during the summer and after! <3 An awesome post, I have to sat again! Like the new blog name, too. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thank you sweetheart! :) Yes it obiviously works better for me - writing in english :D And I love your blog, gotta say again ;) <3

      Delete
  2. I like your dad`s workamates`s lamps!! BLING BLING and SPARKLY;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love them too. They had those in every single room! :) how about that gadget picture? sounds familiar? ;D

      Delete

Speak up your mind, I'm listening