Dec 31, 2012

2012 - Priceless

The year itself has been absolutely amazing. I've gotten new friends, I've changed, cried and laughed. Absolutely priceless.

Highlights (Thanks to blogger, they're not in any order)

Tallinn, Estonia

Italy (Lucca, Firenze, Pisa)









Summer/Autumn




Lapland






España (Molina de Segura) - Finland (Tampere) exchange



















I want to thank all of you who have helped me make this year 2012 awesome. 

2013 - let's make it even better!

Love
Anniina

2 comments:

  1. In your words, yes it has been a priceless year <3
    And I wan´t to thank you too, you rock!
    ps. I love the new outfit of your blog (:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you sweetheart. Thank you for EVERYTHING, WE rock <3.

      Delete

Speak up your mind, I'm listening